I woke up this morning and decided that I would pay a visit to Kudu Coffee. I didn’t feel like updating the blog at home and I really needed a good iced mocha so here I am sitting up in one of those tall chairs at the counter by the window. Great atmosphere and some of the best coffee I’ve had in the dirty south. I have a bit of advice to dispense as if it wasn’t already painfully obvious: support your local coffee shops. Seriously. Starbucks doesn’t need any more money and Dunkin Donuts is good and cheap but where would we be without local businesses? City Lights Coffee is awesome too and they have wi-fi which is a big plus. But I have to say, something about sitting in a place that has Planet Earth playing on a pull-down projector screen and serves shade-grown fair trade African coffees while looking at a massive kudu head mounted on the wall just screams awesome.
- Awesome breakfast before we head out #savannah (@ Clary's Cafe) on #Yelp yelp.com/biz/clarys-caf… 5 days ago
- Gorgeous sky over charleston tonight #nofilter instagram.com/p/fgX3W_sp56/ 1 month ago
- Btw @Tazikis you're wonderful #ilovelamb http://t.co/k13VSH8Mcd 2 months ago
- Benefits of getting up early #bowlofcoffee #naildonehairdoneerrythingdid instagram.com/p/ehcUSZsp09/ 2 months ago
- Incredible spread of Lebanese food at leyla, opening next week! #leyla #lebanesefood http://t.co/CmDIl5yIBG 3 months ago